Friday, May 13, 2011

Fifty Five Years of Love

Yesterday was my Grandma and Grandpa Ernst's 55th wedding anniversary. They are the best example of living, laughing, and loving. I can hope for nothing more than what they had. (RIP Grandma)



All I really want out of life is to be happy. In order to do that I know I have to learn to live, laugh, and love, despite everything I have to deal with.  I have had a pretty eventful life to this point; A very interesting (almost) 23 years.  With everything I have to deal with, which I will get to, I have found it hard, especially this last year, to just be happy and enjoy life.  So this blog is going to talk about my journey to figure out how on earth I am supposed to be happy despite not getting handed metaphorical lemons. 

I hope some day that I can look back on life, with the man I love, and say, "We had a great life together,"  just like I know my grandparents can. 


I hope you guys enjoy following me on my journey.  I know I will be talking about ups and a lot of downs because I have found those the hardest things to overcome.  That is also why I think it will be important for me to do this. I know I have been focusing on the negatives, and maybe, if I can share those people can gain a better understanding of me as well as finding a better understanding of myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment